DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION 2014 FOR ITO / ITI
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES (CBDT)
Instructions For Filling Online Application Form 2014
- The candidates, who have appeared in any departmental examination after 2010, will type their name, date of birth, and roll no.
following which their previous data will automatically appear on the screen.
- Candidates are required to check their data carefully and diligently. In case of any discrepancy the applicant should immediately raise
a dispute online in the designated box. The dispute so raised should also be intimated in writing by the applicant to the
CCIT/CIT (Incharge of Examination) concerned within the next two working days. In such cases application will remain pending till
resolution of the dispute.
- Once the dispute is resolved after verification and final approval by DIT(Exam), a message will be sent on the e-mail id of the
candidate and he/she will be able to refill the form, if required.
- The candidates who have not appeared in any departmental examination after 2010, will be treated as new candidate(s).
They will fill their own data, which would be accepted after verification by CIT(Exam) and approval by DIT(Exam).
- The candidates who are changing their category from ‘PQ to Normal’ or ‘Normal to Betterment’ etc. will be able to do so only after
verification by the CCIT/CIT(Exam) and approval by the Directorate.
- The candidate is required to upload a scanned passport size photograph and his scanned signature in .jpg format in the
online application form.
- The number of chances availed by the candidates must be verified by the CCIT/CIT(Exam) with due care.
- Candidates who do not submit a printout of the application form to CCIT/CIT(Exam) for verification,
would be admitted only provisionally and their result would be declared only after verified copy of the form is received.
- After the issual of admit cards, no request for change in data shall be entertained.
- Online application system will remain open from 18.03.2014 to 17.04.2014.
No form will be accepted in any circumstance, after this date.
- The candidates raising disputes will be able to refill their forms, if required, by 30.04.2014.
- The candidates, whose results are revised between 18.03.2014 to 17.04.2014, will if
required be able to fill the application form for DE – 2014, , between 17.04.2014 to 30.04.2014.
- The candidates will be able to download their admit cards from 15.05.2014 onwards.
- It is reiterated that if the bubbles are not marked in the correct manner,
as indicated on the back side of OMR sheet, then the answer may not be evaluated and no representation in this
regard would be entertained. All the candidates should therefore take UTMOST CARE in filling the bubbles in the OMR sheet.
- All the application forms will be verified by the concerned authorities and discrepancy if any, found in the records shall be
communicated to the candidates via e-mail. All the candidates are advised to keep checking their e-mail regularly till the issual of